Our Corflute Signs are manufactured right here in Australia, out of one of our two printing facilities in Regional NSW and are printed in high resolution, in full colour on one of our high quality UV flatbed printers.
Corflute signs are often thought of as a temporary product, but due to the high quality material that we use, you can expect up to 40% longer lifespan than some of the cheaper alternatives on the market. This means your election signs, real estate signs and promotional pieces will last longer in the sometimes harsh Australian conditions.
- We offer superfast 24 hour production (larger runs may take longer)
- All signs are printed in high resolution and full colour
- All of our signs are manufactured her in Australia, and come with a 2 year warranty.
- We offer huge bulk discounts. Most prices can be obtained instantly from our website, but for special requirements, get in touch for a quote.
- We can custom cut your corflute prints into various geometric shapes (circles, haxagons, triangles or rounded corners)
- Completely recycleable, even with eyelets.
- If you require a specific flute direction, please be sure to specify this.
For point of sale displays, real estate advertising, business information, event or election signs, our UV flatbed machinery produces high quality, full colour printing directly to the corflute, maintaining structural integrity and giving you a great looking sign.
- Sturdy but light weight 5mm corflute
- Durable all-weather material
- Corner eyelets optional
We supply a wide range of corflute signs sizes, from 300mm x 200m up to 2400mm x 1200mm. Signs are suitable for indoor or outdoor use and will withstand sunshine and rain.
Speak to our designers about the best way to present your message to an outdoor or on-the-move audience so that it is eye-catching and easy to read. If you’re sending artwork for printing, please make sure it‘s print ready by checking the artwork setup guide.